Monday, March 16, 2009

Aw Shit! Get Your Towels Ready It's About To Go Down!




File this under: Things That Make Me Jizz.In.My.Pants under the subheading of Fuck Yeah!

From US Weekly:

Saturday Night Live comic and former Daily Male Andy Samberg has been tapped to host the 18th annual MTV Movie Awards, the network announced Monday. "I'm super excited to host the movie awards," Samberg said in a statement released to Usmagazine.com. "I grew up watching the show and a lot of the past hosts are heroes of mine. Plus my friends and I were writers for the show prior to working at SNL, so it will be a sweet and satisfying homecoming.

There are many sweet and satisfying things I'd like to do with Andy Samberg but since it's unlikely any of them will ever come to fruition, I'll settle for this. If he hosted this shit in his swim trunks and his flippy floppies paired with a nautical-themed pashmina afghan, I'm pretty sure I'd jizz in my pants. The way he's hosting those awards will have me bothered and hot. I'm assuming his Lonely Island mates Jorma and Akiva will take time off straight flippin' copies at Kinkos and riding on a dolphin doin' flips and shit respectively to work on this with Andy.

This ain't Sea World, this is real as it gets!
The MTV Movie Awards go down May 31. I'll be drinkin' Santana champs cause it's so crisp!

No comments: