Friday, March 27, 2009

Daily Male: Justin Timberlake

It's been a bitch of a week. When you roll out of bed Monday morning on three hours sleep with a hangover, it pretty much sets the tone for the rest of the week, ya know?

So I'm going to treat myself with today's Daily Male - Justin Timberlake.

JT is on Oprah today. I won't catch it but I know my friend Scotty is all over it, he's taping it and perhaps we will watch that shit together on Sunday night. A better way to ease into the new week than the pounding back of vodka sodas and spanking of some hockey player of last Sunday night.

I've already said too much, let's get to the eye candy, shall we? Indeed.


Aaaah it was right around the time of this 2003 Rolling Stone cover that I was justified and stopped hating JT. I'll never forget the day. It was a Wednesday.



Shortly after my justification I had the good fortune to see JT and the Stones at that SARS benefit concert. Those halcyon days of SARS were awesome - concerts, cheaper flights. BRING BACK SARS!!








I like what's going on below here almost enough to ignore the fact that these are THE fugliest jean shorts I've ever had the mispleasure on which to lay my eyes.



Have you seen the Ciara video for Love Sex Magic featuring Justin? Check it out below. Caliente!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTYT-SiZeFo

No comments: