Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Daily Male: Paul Hewson




U2's new album, No Line on the Horizon hits stores today! I'm a broke ass bitch right now but I will purchase this. It's already been leaked online but I haven't yet checked it out. I really do not like the first single, Get On Your Boots and I'm afraid it's an indication of the rest of the album. I'm also afraid if I don't like it, my friend Tara will either go Travis on me and rip off my face or be the Montecore to my Roy and tear open my jugular.

Anyway, in honour of the album's release, Bono is today's Daily Male.



Below are some of favourite Bono looks of days gone by;






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now that's what I'm talking about. My ladybone just exploded from the red ruffle shirt extravaganza that is the Mysterious Ways video. HOT SHIT YO! There will be no need for a Travis IF you behave yourself with the new album and no, 'Boots' is not an indication of the rest of the album. Non-fucking-believer! I am sure you will be over-the-moon about the album...just as I am.
Now go drink a Guinness. It's a celebration!!