Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fuck Folgers in Your Cup, The Best Part of Waking Up is Paul Rudd's Peen In Your Face.



This is Paul Rudd arriving at the Letterman show yesterday. Sonofabitch! Because of my mini marathon of Californication last night, I missed my boyfriend's appearance. Not awesome. What is awesome however, is this excerpt from a recent interview Paul's I Love You, Man costar Jason Segal gave to Time Out New York;

Speaking of handsome devils, did you ever find yourself getting lost in Paul Rudd’s eyes during filming?
Oh, Paul Rudd is dreamy. I didn’t have that problem, but there was one amazing experience where I was doing days on my TV show and nights on the movie. Like 20-hour days. My only recourse was to sleep any time we had even a ten-minute break. So one time I was fast asleep on the couch, and I just feel Paul and his gentle touch on my shoulder going, “Hey, Jase, wake up. It’s time to wake up, buddy. Wake up.” And I slowly open my eyes, and Paul is standing there with his dick out. And he just gives me this weird, mischievous smile and walked out of the room.

1 comment:

KY said...

I would like to be in the middle of a Paul and Jason peen sandwich.