Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day, O'Bitches!



Top o the mornin' to ya!
So it's St. Patrick's Day, are you all heading out tonight for some green beer and shenanigans? I sure am!

And by 'green beer' I mean 'nyquil' and by 'shenanigans' I mean 'fever sweats, cold shakes, coughing uncontrollably until I almost pee my pants and blowing my nose until my face is raw.' You're jealous, I know. Seriously, my face is so irritated from watery eyes and blowing my nose that I wish Travis, the FaceOff Chimp was here to rip mine off. But just because I'm at the threshold of hell doesn't mean you shouldn't still have some St. Paddy's day fun.

Here are some festive cards from me to you;



Aaah, we've all been here, yes? No? Liars.


Truer words were never spoken.

Careful with those green beer goggles tonight!


If you don't know who Shane McGowan is, have a look at this handsome fella:


Scary, right? Although in this photo below he demonstrates he is somewhat of a multitasker and I kind of respect that..

Play safe out there my lovely little leprechauns!

No comments: