Monday, March 2, 2009

I am soooo seeing this shit!



I am so seeing this movie because I heart Jason Segel from How I Met Your Mother and it also features my love, Paul Rudd......



I have a mad crush on Paul Rudd. Major. But I don't just want to bang Paul Rudd (don't get me wrong, I totes do) but my love for P-Rudd goes beyond physical. I want to live with Paul Rudd, wake up to his face every morning, make sarcastic comments with him as we read the daily newspaper whilst feeding each other toast and jam. Later we'd go to the gym for an hour or two, hit Starbucks for two grande, half-sweet, non-fat, no-foam, extra-hot hazlenut lattes, then the organic food store, followed by taking in a late afternoon matinee after which we'd drive home, reliving our favourite parts of the movie and laughing our asses off. Then upon arriving home, we'd make ourselves a scrumptious dinner (spinach lasagne with whole wheat noodles and a light salad on the side) makeout in the kitchen and playfully whip each other with tea towels while our dinner cooked in the oven, then we'd laugh at how lame we are for doing the tea towel thing and finally, we'd enjoy our meal and wine over candlelight and laughter. The evening would conclude with us sipping flavoured hot chocolates in front of the fire, then retiring to the upstairs where we would make mad, passionate love for 74.5 minutes before falling asleep and doing it all over again tomorrow.
Le sigh....




Check out this photo from the current issue of Vanity Fair in which Paul, Jason, Jonah Hill and Seth Rogan reenact an old cover featuring my girlcrush, Scarlet Johansson, Keira Frightley and Tom Ford. The original is also below.


2 comments:

Alexita said...

If Seth had a beard... Paul would be smelling it. Mmmmm.

KY said...

Hilarious! I love the Rudd too!!!! Need to see this flick!!!!!!