Tuesday, March 31, 2009

ManBangs & Bass: A Love Story

Here's Chuck and Nate shooting a scene from an upcoming episode of Gossip Girl. You know these two had to be shot above the waist as to not display the raging erections they have for each other. (Sidenote: I walked into an elevator last night and a man was sporting a crazy boner. Uhm dude? Cover up that shit! Fuck!)

I know I've said this before but I'm just about ready to quit this stupid bitch of a show. Did you watch Gossip Girl Sunday night? Nate and Blair, who have about as much sexual chemistry as Tom Cruise and anyone with a vagina, are back together for no good reason other than the writers are bored and essentially hate our asses. Chuck and Vanessa are bumping uglies, too, probably for no other reason than they're dating in real life and they didn't want Dan and Serena to be the only people getting paid to make out with their offscreen boyfriend/girlfriend.

If they really want to add some spice to the show, Chuck and Nate need to start some hot mansexin'! Chuck is the only character with whom cardboard Nate has any chemistry. Just look at the photo above. Anyone got a knife? I'd like to cut this sexual tension. Am I right? I haven't seen homo tension like this since Maverick and Ice Man. THIS IS SOME TOP GUN SHIT!!!!!

Anyway, Chuckles addresses the homo heat between him and Natalia in the current issue of Rolling Stone saying;

“I made out with a girl in public. Maybe I need to have sex in public with a woman. ... It’s funny because I love this fucking dude dearly. I would die for this fucking dude. He’s my brother. But, by God, we are so into our fucking women it’s ridiculous.”

Uh huh.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks?


*nutmeg, apologies in advance if this fuels another Chuck Bass dirty dream. On second thought, I'm not sorry (;

No comments: