Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Scottish BassTard


Ed Westwick at the Dressed to Kilt fashion show in NYC yesterday.


A friend of mine recently facebooked me and said of my love for Chuck Bass, "I can't believe you find this guy good-looking." And you know what? Sometimes I can't either, sometimes I'm not proud of my attraction to this dirty mother chucker.

This, however, is not one of those times. I would like to play his bag pipes if you're picking up what I'm putting down. I haven't finished my coffee so I don't even know if that makes any sense.

1 comment:

nutmeg said...

I am starting to worry about the control that Dirty Blond has over my subconscious. One morning a couple of weeks ago I was surprised when I awoke from quite the dirty dream involving Chuck Bass. It was surprising because in reality I do not find Chuck Bass, or Ed Westick, at all attractive. What are you going to make me do next?