Friday, March 27, 2009

You Probably Can't Have Whatever You Like in Jail



We all knew this was coming but rapper T.I. was sentenced today to a year and a day behind bars on federal weapons charges. T.I. had previously plead guilty to attempting to buy unregistered machine guns and silencers (dude, that's excessive) He's already completed a thousand hours of community service. T.I. is a hot piece so if I was the judge, you can imagine what that 'community service' would have entailed.

T.I. issued a statement following the sentencing saying "Today I would like to say thank you to some, and apologize to all." That's pretty similar to the standard text I often have to send out after a night of a thousand vodka sodas.

T.I. has between 30 and 60 days to report to the hooscow. On a somewhat-related note, I like saying 'hooscow.'

No comments: